Transition / Induction Days
The day-long workshop emphasises key skills such as personal development, effective communication, time management and mental aptitude as well as a number of other qualities to help ease the transition process. Specifically the students will:
• Develop mental preparation techniques and coping mechanisms for dealing with uncontrollable events in real world situations.
• Learn about personal target setting using cutting edge sports testing equipment.
• Understand the process of skill building and look at strengths and weaknesses using a simple self-evaluation method.
• Take part in a series of rowing races to understand sources of motivation and measure the performance boosts they provide.
• Find out more about the way we communicate and the effect it has.
• Share what they’ve learnt in an interactive quiz using remote wireless technology.
Call: 01827 316297 to find out more