• Practical Physics – learn the basic principles of physics by testing your speed, strength and reactions using cutting edge sports testing equipment.
• Solar Buggies – understand the science and manufacture involved in solar panels and cells by building your own solar powered model vehicle.
• Wind Turbines – learn more about wind energy and the construction and testing of model wind turbines.
• Robotics – find out more about the progress of robotics and work with remote control robots to resolve problems.
• Design & Deliver – come up with a brand new idea or a unique twist on an existing idea. Find out why innovation is important
• STEM Showdown – share what you’ve learnt using interactive wireless technology.