• Sales and Marketing – understand marketing techniques and create your own sales pitch.
• Personal Target Setting – learn about SMART targets using cutting edge sports testing equipment.
• Business Planning – find out what it takes to become an entrepreneur and SWOT analysis methods.
• Finance – understand the basics of cash flow and the importance of record keeping.
• Communication – find out more about the way we communicate and the effect it has.
• Who wants to be an entrepreneur? – demonstrate you’ve got what it takes using interactive wireless technology.